Monday 1 January 2018

January Color Challenge For Lindy's

Hello! I hope you have all had a fabulous holiday season and are ready to jump back into your craft room and get crafting!  Hands up all those who got some Lindy's for Christmas or perhaps a little bit of cash to spend on some yummy new craft supplies??!? The January Color Challenge palette is totally FABULOUS!! I could play with these colors all day!  Here is a project I have created using the gorgeous January colors!


Using a mix of sprays and embossing powders, I just love how this anchor looks :)


Remember to pop over to the Lindy's blog to see what the other girls have made with this palette.


You can find all the Lindy's Products here :)


Thanks for dropping by and have a magical day xx

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous mm!! I am just getting into mermaids and shells. I made a mermaid nightlight for one of my nieces recently. tfs Germaine

    ReplyDelete