Tuesday 19 December 2017

I'm Baaack... with Lindy's for 2018 :)

YAY!  I am so thrilled to be chosen to be part of Lindy’s Stamp Gang Design Team again this year.  I stand alongside 19 super creatives to form this years MASSIVE team of 20 to help you get those creative juices flowing! This year I will be participating as a PHOTO Designer, but you will still get to see the odd video from me here and there :)

I hope to inspire you and share some ideas with you and maybe show you something you haven't seen before or a different way to use the fabulous Lindy's products.







Now its time to meet my Team Mates for 2018..



Lindy's Ambassadors

Our Ambassadors are our CHEER SQUAD you can take a class with any of our amazing Ambassadors, please contact them for details:

Video Design Team

Our Video Designers are our TEACHERS and will be giving you all mini-classes online, one project at a time:

Photo Design Team

Our Photo Designers are our INSPIRATION and they will be showing you how beautiful Lindy's look and inspiring you to create:

Thanks for dropping by and look forward to sharing a magical 2018 with you all :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kerry! So happy to see you stayed on- I love your artwork!
    Merry Christmas !
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jackie, I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas too :) x

      Delete