Friday 17 March 2017

Bavarian Blue Butterfly Card for Lindy's

Hello, its Kerry here again and this time I am sharing a card that features 3 of the beautiful NEW Magical Shakers.  There are 10 fabulous colors available and they really are FABULOUS and one of the best things about them is they can be purchased individually so these are affordable for EVERYONE!!

bb13 


First, I stamped on some watercolor paper with black Archival ink, this will just add a little interest to my paper.

bb4 

bb1 



bb3 


The second piece was colored with Bavarian Blue and Guten Tag Teal Magical Shakers.

bb5 


The colored pages were cut or torn and layered on top of each other, then I adhered gimp and lace along the edges.

bb6 


Add stickles, glass glitter and microbeads for some serious sparkle.

bb9 


Using Polka Purple and Guten Tag Teal Magical Shakers, create a little puddle of color by adding some of the powder to a small amount of water, then you can use the Magicals like paint. I have painted the frame using this technique.

bb8 


I have added some gauze behind my frame and a butterfly on top.

bb11 


I added a few gems, you can never have too much bling :)

bb12 


And there we have it!

bb2

You can watch the whole process in the video below, thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!



Lindy’s Products

Other Products
  • Kaisercraft stamps, Archival Ink, Resin Frame, Butterfly sticker, lace and gimp, glass glitter, stickles, microbeads, gauze, watercolor paper, 3D foam tape, white gesso and glue gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment